So if your like me you left quite a few things to the last minute this year #yep But that all changed when I took the kids down to The Core Shopping Centre for free Santa photos!
As I mentioned last week, how many of us need to get out of our comfort zone? try something new! Go downtown. Trust me you'll be so glad you did. Theres so many decorations, music, hot coffee and a change of scenery is good for mamas and the kids!
The BEST part about seeing Santa at The Core Shopping Centre is below:
1. The whole experience is free and it's for real free (not fake free!), you can take as many pictures on your phone as you want!
2. Santa spent quality time with us. I can't stress this enough, he talked to us for over 5 minutes and even put me on the spot as to what I wanted. I should of asked for a week of sleep but instead I said shoes. On second thought, I'll take both #yas
3. You can get your photo printed for FREE by sharing it with their hashtag #findchristmasdowntown (yes free again!)
4. There are free sticker activity pages available for the kiddos
5. Theres a great tree scavenger hunt (touring the 150 Christmas trees) plus the huge 2 story tree that my son was in awe of!
Oh and other reasons you NEED to get down there!
· Gift wrapping (yes please! Cash donation to Making Changes Association)
· Extended hours
· Playground in Devonian Gardens (grab a coffee and let the kids play!)
· Parking – They have a FREE valet service #youhadmeatvalet Thats amazing! Parking is the normal rate ($6) per hour before 3pm BUT after 3pm it's free! Plus on weekends parking is free DURING MALL HOURS. For more parking information visit http://coreshopping.ca/parking
So plan this adventure for your tribe this week! Santa wil be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week 11-7pm! For more information visit http://coreshopping.ca/events/core-free-santa-photos-at-the-core
Have the happiest of holidays and enjoy SO many free festive opportunities to enjoy with your littles!
All the best,
Top Knot Mommy
(I was so fortunate to be able to partner with The Core for this incredible opportunity)